issues logging into client !

This is a discussion for the topic issues logging into client ! on the board General Discussion.

VA Patcher

Download our patcher! This is required to play on Vegarlson Asylum.

Drop it in your EQ RoF2 Client directory, run, and you're on your way!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 16, 2020, 07:31:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 739
  • Total Topics: 231
  • Online Today: 20
  • Online Ever: 662
  • (January 21, 2020, 10:15:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 3
Total: 3
3 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: issues logging into client !  (Read 1248 times)

February 16, 2019, 01:31:29 PM
Read 1248 times

hcats001

• Members

• View Profile
issues logging into client !
« on: February 16, 2019, 01:31:29 PM »
i got the client from your website then downloaded the patcher and ran that so everything is current as much as i can see anyway. i have an account 2 now honestly because i guessed maybe something there was wrong. i opened the patcher again attempted to patch and it said up to date. so i hit play and it loaded fine i enter my account name and PW and says invalid password. ok reset password same thing new account same thing.

am i missing something here somehow ?

i just wanted to try the server out TLP is starting in luclin this time around so wanted to practice and all that jazz.

please help

Me !

*update*

i looked for another eqemu server address one ended with 98 and i attempted to log in it said after a few moments it couldnt connect to server offline ETC which makes sense. i closed and opened again ran patcher it updated the eqhost back to 99 and instantly when i try and log in it give the DB invalid password message so something has to be wrong somewhere unless i guess the server maybe is offline ?

i honestly am at a loss now
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 01:46:06 PM by hcats001 »

June 12, 2019, 10:54:04 AM
Reply #1

annaxarete

• Members

• View Profile
Re: issues logging into client !
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 10:54:04 AM »
same problem you didn't had answer so i am worried :p

June 13, 2019, 04:41:26 PM
Reply #2

Shantul

• Sacrosanct
  • Members

• View Profile
Re: issues logging into client !
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 04:41:26 PM »
Hey guys,

I'm a little late to the game here, but the best place to get a hold of any of us is on the Discord channel.

I'm Sturm, Ender is on there, and Kaldadar. Feel free to @ us on there to get any of our attention and we will gladly help. We don't check the site much but discord goes to most of our phones, computers, etc. with notifications.

Thanks,

Sturm
Marshall Ranak

There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind. - Patrick Rothfuss