YESS VA IS STILL UP!

This is a discussion for the topic YESS VA IS STILL UP! on the board General Discussion.

VA Patcher

Download our patcher! This is required to play on Vegarlson Asylum.

Drop it in your EQ RoF2 Client directory, run, and you're on your way!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2019, 01:51:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 421
  • Latest: Devoboy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 739
  • Total Topics: 231
  • Online Today: 4
  • Online Ever: 132
  • (November 07, 2018, 08:43:20 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 2
Total: 2
2 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: YESS VA IS STILL UP!  (Read 1065 times)

November 06, 2016, 02:46:42 AM
Read 1065 times

kevman5

• Members

• View Profile
YESS VA IS STILL UP!
« on: November 06, 2016, 02:46:42 AM »
Whatsup everybody! It's been too damn long since ive been able to play some vegarlson asylum! my pc completely fried a good while ago but ive got some extra money laying around and decided to get a laptop sometime this week I'm going to order it, so I should be back on next week! I'm done replacing parts on that old pc lmao. was looking through server list, and got so happy to see VA Still up and running!! so whats changed? last time I played we were 4boxing and in luclin, everything the same? and how has everyone been? Ender and his guys still working their asses off creating the best eqemu anyone has seen? :) boy did I miss yall haha. if I remember correctly I have 4-6  chars in their 50's I wanna come and join the raid crew, population any better? I think its been a year or so since I played

November 17, 2016, 09:07:31 PM
Reply #1

kegrune

• Members

• View Profile
Re: YESS VA IS STILL UP!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 09:07:31 PM »
Log in or check out the discord server, which now has a bridge chat to OOC! 6 boxing is now the limit and we smack stuff whenever we see the peoples, which is most of the time